The Desk Athletes webinar will take you through strategies, tips and exercises to combat some of the typical problems you may encounter from being seated at a desk for prolonged periods of time. If you are working from home, you’re likely setup in sub optimal ergonomic conditions. You won’t need anything special for this webinar except being at your work station if you’d like to participate in the exercises.
Thursday the 23rd of April at 3pm AEST, the City of Yarra and I will be co-hosting a free 30 minute Desk Athlete webinar for to help all those working form home due to the Covid-19 restrictions. So sign in and get the ultimate gift for you body while working at the desk.
- Thursday 23rd of April 2020 – Hosted by the City of Yarra
hours minutes seconds
Desk Athletes Webinar with City of Yarra
What you will learn
- Stats on common issues with static postures in the workspace.
- The power of investing small regular moments for your body.
- Strategies and tips on how you can give back to your body at the desk without having to break focus and rhythm.
- Quick and easy exercises that you can do at your desk to help stretch, mobilise, activate and combat poor posture at the desk.