Monique Stagnitti is an Integrative Nutritionist at The Natural Perspective, with a passion for helping people regain and maintain their health through nutritional medicine.
Monique believes that diet and mental health play an integral role in all illness, and both nutrition and emotional wellbeing need to be considered for healing to occur. With her goal is being to empower clients to understand and take control of their health.
Find Monique via:
Food for immunity – You are what you eat
In this episode Monique and Ben discuss the importance and correlation between gut health and immunity, even with Monique drawing on and learning the importance of this firsthand. And how that experience brought her down the path of studying and practicing nutritional medicine.
Covering how what you put in your mouth can greatly affect our immune health through an antibacterial and microbial level. For specific ingredient information to add into your meals and on what their purpose is for, download the nutrition for the immune system cheat sheet below:
Links of Interest
Ep. 029 – The power of paying it forward – Not so regular Joe interview w/ James Beck – The Let me take a Selfie Podcast
- Ep. 029 – The power of paying it forward – Not so regular Joe interview w/ James Beck
- Ep. 028 – Bloody great cycles – understanding the menstrual cycle w/ Dr Tara Neyland
- Ep. 027 – Mindful practice – from movement through to living w/ Robert Bill Jr
- Ep. 026 – Lessons I‘ve learnt in the last year w/ Ben Rashleigh
- Ep. 025 – Living from your heart w/ Michelle Sheldon