Through out the week you can usually find Ben teaching his Pilates studio clients at Aligned for Life Pilates – Melbourne.
Ben truly believes that every single person deserves a chance at living their best life just like he had the opportunity to do so in 2012, which has led him to help people to participate fully in their own live through the Pilates Method as well as movement education in the corporate space and of course hosting the Let Me Take A Selfie Podcast.
Find Ben via:
The gift that keeps on giving
Giving has many health benefits; It’s good for your health in general, it’s contagious and so enrichens the greater community, strengthens social bonds and importantly, people who give tend to be happier as a whole compared to people who don’t.
The holiday season can be quite stressful time emotionally and financially and so giving doesn’t always need to in a material form. Here are some great gift ideas that won’t put pressure on the purse and will help you avoid that financial holiday hangover.
The four giving tips that will enrich you and others
- Give an experience or a memory
- Give a meaningful offering of your time
- Giving back
- Don’t forget to give back to yourself
Links for places you can give back to communities
Ep. 029 – The power of paying it forward – Not so regular Joe interview w/ James Beck – The Let me take a Selfie Podcast
- Ep. 029 – The power of paying it forward – Not so regular Joe interview w/ James Beck
- Ep. 028 – Bloody great cycles – understanding the menstrual cycle w/ Dr Tara Neyland
- Ep. 027 – Mindful practice – from movement through to living w/ Robert Bill Jr
- Ep. 026 – Lessons I‘ve learnt in the last year w/ Ben Rashleigh
- Ep. 025 – Living from your heart w/ Michelle Sheldon