Through out the week you can usually find Ben teaching his Pilates studio clients at Aligned for Life Pilates – Melbourne.
Ben truly believes that every single person deserves a chance at living their best life just like he had the opportunity to do so in 2012, which has led him to help people to participate fully in their own live through the Pilates Method as well as movement education in the corporate space and of course hosting the Let Me Take A Selfie Podcast.
Find Ben via:
Not as simple as being driven
Motivation, how can it work for you?
If we look at wanting to change something simple in our lives, we change it. It doesn’t have to be set at the start of the year as a “new year’s resolution” or always at the beginning of a major event.
Goals can be set and achieved at any time and there is no need to compare with others as this can start to affect health and wellbeing, as one compares and feels like they fail before they start.
In this episode we look at the different types of motivation, and which one is works for you. Motivation is not as simple as being driven. Motivation can come from internal and external factors, events, confidence and even the size of the task.
The four tips that will get you motivated
- Create a hierarchy of needs
- Fill in the gaps where you feel are lacking in the hierarchy
- Are you motivated internally or externally
- Be a goal digger
- To believe in yourself.
Ep.041 – Getting into your groove w/ Grant Thomas – The Let me take a Selfie Podcast
- Ep.041 – Getting into your groove w/ Grant Thomas
- Ep. 040 – Yoga and the practice of your capability w/ Anzari Atik
- Ep. 039 – Posture – capacity to move though different positions effectively
- Ep. 038 – Transitioning through trauma – Moving into life’s next adventure w/ William Burnett
- Ep. 037 – Pain free?!, consent and collecting – Not so regular Joe interview w/ Kathy Rast