Tony is a leading health and self-empowerment expert. He brings over 10 years’ experience at the highest level as a health professional, speaker, author and life coach.
A believer that everyone has a great potential within them and that it is just a matter of awakening it to reach their most efficient level.
Find Tony via:
Stress is unavoidable
In this episode, Tony provides his knowledge and experience on how people can deal with stress and stressful events by dealing in and changing our reactions and views on stress.
He starts off by acknowledging stress is unavoidable in life and how life is about uncertainty. However, in these stressful situations, events and in crises, a seed of opportunity is presented that people can embrace and use that opportunity to become more resilient.
In summary if people don’t take the journey in what they are feeling everything that passes us in life will become a reaction rather than an interaction. As a result, what stress is, is bypassing the self-enquiring and reacting to everything, as opposed to interacting with the world.
Links of Interest
Ep. 048 – Unlocking your creativity w/ Brady Brewer – The Let me take a Selfie Podcast
- Ep. 048 – Unlocking your creativity w/ Brady Brewer
- Ep. 047 – The art of decision making w/ Dr Shyam Barr
- Ep. 046 – The effects of exercise on our whole bodily systems
- Ep. 045 – Managing my rheumatic pains – Not so regular Joe interview w/ Liesbeth Vander Elst
- Ep. 044 – Why strength training is important