Tony is a leading health and self-empowerment expert. He brings over 10 years’ experience at the highest level as a health professional, speaker, author and life coach.
A believer that everyone has a great potential within them and that it is just a matter of awakening it to reach their most efficient level.
Find Tony via:
Stress is unavoidable
In this episode, Tony provides his knowledge and experience on how people can deal with stress and stressful events by dealing in and changing our reactions and views on stress.
He starts off by acknowledging stress is unavoidable in life and how life is about uncertainty. However, in these stressful situations, events and in crises, a seed of opportunity is presented that people can embrace and use that opportunity to become more resilient.
In summary if people don’t take the journey in what they are feeling everything that passes us in life will become a reaction rather than an interaction. As a result, what stress is, is bypassing the self-enquiring and reacting to everything, as opposed to interacting with the world.
Links of Interest
Ep. 026 – Lessons I‘ve learnt in the last year w/ Ben Rashleigh – The Let me take a Selfie Podcast
- Ep. 026 – Lessons I‘ve learnt in the last year w/ Ben Rashleigh
- Ep. 025 – Living from your heart w/ Michelle Sheldon
- Ep. 024 – Not so regular Joe – Finding your identity w/ Katie Hale
- Ep. 023 – Bone density, osteoporosis and exercise w/ Ben Rashleigh
- Ep. 022 – Knowing your worth – The Self-Worth Movement w/ Farah Mak