Through out the week you can usually find Ben teaching his Pilates studio clients at Aligned for Life Pilates – Melbourne.
Ben truly believes that every single person deserves a chance at living their best life just like he had the opportunity to do so in 2012, which has led him to help people to participate fully in their own live through the Pilates Method as well as movement education in the corporate space and of course hosting the Let Me Take A Selfie Podcast.
Find Ben via:
Learning is great for you mental health
It’s episode 26 and that marks the first birthday of the podcast, and what an amazing year it has been. The say learning is great for your mental health, it keeps you stimulated, creates a sense of achievement as well as helps keep you mentally agile.
Sit back and enjoy this special birthday episode of a compilation of some of our guests over the last year and the key lessons that I have learnt from it.
Enjoy the show!
Ep. 026 – Lessons I‘ve learnt in the last year w/ Ben Rashleigh – The Let me take a Selfie Podcast
- Ep. 026 – Lessons I‘ve learnt in the last year w/ Ben Rashleigh
- Ep. 025 – Living from your heart w/ Michelle Sheldon
- Ep. 024 – Not so regular Joe – Finding your identity w/ Katie Hale
- Ep. 023 – Bone density, osteoporosis and exercise w/ Ben Rashleigh
- Ep. 022 – Knowing your worth – The Self-Worth Movement w/ Farah Mak