A qualified nutritionist who is committed to providing her clients with the most exceptional care in a compassionate and friendly atmosphere.
Since the very beginning, Clare has had the philosophy that her patients come first.
Find Clare via:
Healthy food doesn’t need to be boring!
On today’s episode we have the pleasure of chatting with Clare Choveaux who’s a qualified nutritionist and creator and owner of nutritional.clarity.
With the festive season not too far away, Clare shares her advice and some top tips on how we can navigate our nutrition during the festive season without having to sacrifice the fun.
In the lead up to the festive season work and life can get hectic and with the added social events its easy to overindulge during this time of year. However, with Clare’s help we can look to maintain a healthy nutritional diet as well as enjoying all the treats without leaving us in a food coma and having enough energy to keep going.
Some of Clare’s advice talks to removing the stigma around healthy food being boring. Throughout the festive Season we can all still include the nutritional basics of fruit and vegetable without having to restrict ourselves to eating and drinking the foods we want and love.
Enjoy the show!
Clare’s top tips to navigating your nutrition this festive season:
- Never attend an event hungry. Access your hunger like a scale. 1 being starting and 10. Being so stuffed. You want to start having something to eat when you reach about a 3 or 4 to allow room to enjoy the treats at the event, without overdoing.
2. Planning ahead. Looking at your week ahead and planing your meals on the days you know you can cook and eat and for those that you cannot.
3. Going back to basics. Eating more fruits and vegetables. Having healthy snacks available on had such as squeeze yoghurts or muesli bars etc.
Ep. 031 – Navigating your nutrition during the festive season w/ Clare Choveaux – The Let me take a Selfie Podcast
- Ep. 031 – Navigating your nutrition during the festive season w/ Clare Choveaux
- Ep. 030 – Managing your time w/ Nicole Smith
- Ep. 029 – The power of paying it forward – Not so regular Joe interview w/ James Beck
- Ep. 028 – Bloody great cycles – understanding the menstrual cycle w/ Dr Tara Neyland
- Ep. 027 – Mindful practice – from movement through to living w/ Robert Bill Jr