William is a full-time coach and instructor based out of Melbourne, Australia.
Originally from the UK, William is no stranger to cold and wet environments, and with a surname like frost, one might suspect he was born for this work?
He personally used disciplines like the Wim Hof Method to eliminate his own history of anger, fear and depression with profound success.
After meeting and training with Wim in 2017 and 2018 respectively, William enhanced his practice and dedicated his time to learning about the mind, body and how they can be optimised with nothing more than the breath.
William’s why is to care and to nurture through compassion and knowledge so that his clients can understand their true potential as human beings.
Find Will via:
Let’s get Frost
In today’s episode we chat to a man that was born to do what he does. As a certified Wim Hof method instructor, William Frost takes us on the journey of how he discovered the method and how he used it to eliminate his own history of anger, fear and depression.
William shares with us his learnings of how powerful the mind and body are, and how they can be optimised with nothing more than the breath. He takes us through some breathing technique exercises and shares some of his top tips for anyone wanting to try and learn more about the Wim Hof method.
Enjoy the show!
William’s tips to get started with the WHM:
- Do some additional research on what the Wim Hof method is and if it is for you.
2. Start off with some cold exposure – trying a cold shower for a short amount of time
3. Your mind – it all comes down to the mind, and getting over that hurdle (the little voice in your head).
Ep. 048 – Unlocking your creativity w/ Brady Brewer – The Let me take a Selfie Podcast
- Ep. 048 – Unlocking your creativity w/ Brady Brewer
- Ep. 047 – The art of decision making w/ Dr Shyam Barr
- Ep. 046 – The effects of exercise on our whole bodily systems
- Ep. 045 – Managing my rheumatic pains – Not so regular Joe interview w/ Liesbeth Vander Elst
- Ep. 044 – Why strength training is important