Through out the week you can usually find Ben teaching his Pilates studio clients at Aligned for Life Pilates – Melbourne.
Ben truly believes that every single person deserves a chance at living their best life just like he had the opportunity to do so in 2012, which has led him to help people to participate fully in their own live through the Pilates Method as well as movement education in the corporate space and of course hosting the Let Me Take A Selfie Podcast.
Find Ben via:
How do you do your day?
With the impromptu’s of life we don’t always get done in the day what we want. However how do we look at our day being a successful day? For me it is about getting things done, however if I don’t check of my 4 point self care checklist I still don’t feel content on the day as well as especially how I feel physically and mentally.
So sit back and enjoy the show as we shell out how you can tick off the self care checklist without overloading your day.
Download your daily self care checklist here
Episodes of interest
- Creating a positive attitude at your desk
- Power of taking breaks
- Mindful practice
- Managing your time
- Power of taking a pause
Ep.041 – Getting into your groove w/ Grant Thomas – The Let me take a Selfie Podcast
- Ep.041 – Getting into your groove w/ Grant Thomas
- Ep. 040 – Yoga and the practice of your capability w/ Anzari Atik
- Ep. 039 – Posture – capacity to move though different positions effectively
- Ep. 038 – Transitioning through trauma – Moving into life’s next adventure w/ William Burnett
- Ep. 037 – Pain free?!, consent and collecting – Not so regular Joe interview w/ Kathy Rast