A Luminary, Mystic, Healer and Spiritual Mentor. His unique application to Applied Conscious Breath-work delivers an intricate approach to healing trauma in the body.
William brings forth over a decade of experience with inner work and overcoming energetic blockages to release and integrate trauma, making him the most relative integration specialist in his field.
Driven to heal the world from all trauma. He does not believe in pre-disposition and as a result curates a space for everyone on this planet a chance to unlearn what is learnt and no longer serving.
You can join InFlaux’s online community here.
Find William via:
How do you see yourself in any given event?
In today’s episode we have the pleasure in speaking with a brother by the name of William Burnett. As a former Australian Defence Force veteran and now a breath-work practitioner and endurance athlete. William shares his personal experience with the struggles of transitioning from the military to civilisation. Through breath-work Will works with students and veterans to help deal with trauma experienced from being conditioned in a certain way for an extended period of time and then to transition to the real world and ultimately shifting their journey from one perspective to another, as well as creating a space and open dialog for veterans to engage with and feel safe in.
As an advocate for breath work and listening and giving the body what it t needs, Will has committed to run from Margret River WA to Byron bay NSW completing a marathon a day. To prove that he can do it as he was told that he couldn’t. Which gives you a glimpse into Will’s journey and how he shifted his mindset to prepare for such a task.
Enjoy the show!
Will’s tips for anyone looking to shift their life journey or revaluate their current life journey:
- Setting a goal
- Completing a story work task – this involves picking a moment in life you feel most stuck and writing down fact points and then determining how true and accurate each fact point is and why you came to that conclusion which will ultimately help with defining your goal.
- Giving the opportunity to get real with yourself
- Regulating with breath work.
Ep.041 – Getting into your groove w/ Grant Thomas – The Let me take a Selfie Podcast
- Ep.041 – Getting into your groove w/ Grant Thomas
- Ep. 040 – Yoga and the practice of your capability w/ Anzari Atik
- Ep. 039 – Posture – capacity to move though different positions effectively
- Ep. 038 – Transitioning through trauma – Moving into life’s next adventure w/ William Burnett
- Ep. 037 – Pain free?!, consent and collecting – Not so regular Joe interview w/ Kathy Rast