Mover. Dancer. Footbagger. Connector.
Connecting curious dudes to the power of rhythm so they can move with confidence and freedom!
Find Grant via:
Life is done better with rhythm
Dancing since its conception has been used as a way to tell a story, release energy and express ones emotions. And in this episode we talk about just that with Grant Thomas. Though out the episode Grant takes us on a pathway of exploring rhythm and what it means to harness and express rhythm through tools like dance. What benefits we can feel and achieve from dancing as well as a great way to share what’s on our minds through a physical form.
Enjoy the show!
Grants tips to start finding your rhythm
- Firstly define what rhythm and dance means to you.
- Listen to some music that moves you.
- Start with something simple. Like a side step or even marching.
- Then add in some hand taps or slaps.
- Keep it a safe space.
Ep. 048 – Unlocking your creativity w/ Brady Brewer – The Let me take a Selfie Podcast
Finding your creativity to help find your own uniqueness, your own signature and the conversation and expression of yourself. A window to an insight of who you and others are, a tool to having an authentic relationship with yourself, an apparatus to internal auditing and dialog, creativity has many uses in arts, projects and tasks. But do we see the usefulness in our health, wellbeing and self worth? This week we sit down with Brady brewer and discuss just that. Enjoy the show! For show notes, visit: https://benjaminrashleigh.com/ep-048-unlocking-your-creativity/
- Ep. 048 – Unlocking your creativity w/ Brady Brewer
- Ep. 047 – The art of decision making w/ Dr Shyam Barr
- Ep. 046 – The effects of exercise on our whole bodily systems
- Ep. 045 – Managing my rheumatic pains – Not so regular Joe interview w/ Liesbeth Vander Elst
- Ep. 044 – Why strength training is important