Mover. Dancer. Footbagger. Connector.
Connecting curious dudes to the power of rhythm so they can move with confidence and freedom!
Find Grant via:
Life is done better with rhythm
Dancing since its conception has been used as a way to tell a story, release energy and express ones emotions. And in this episode we talk about just that with Grant Thomas. Though out the episode Grant takes us on a pathway of exploring rhythm and what it means to harness and express rhythm through tools like dance. What benefits we can feel and achieve from dancing as well as a great way to share what’s on our minds through a physical form.
Enjoy the show!
Grants tips to start finding your rhythm
- Firstly define what rhythm and dance means to you.
- Listen to some music that moves you.
- Start with something simple. Like a side step or even marching.
- Then add in some hand taps or slaps.
- Keep it a safe space.
Ep.041 – Getting into your groove w/ Grant Thomas – The Let me take a Selfie Podcast
- Ep.041 – Getting into your groove w/ Grant Thomas
- Ep. 040 – Yoga and the practice of your capability w/ Anzari Atik
- Ep. 039 – Posture – capacity to move though different positions effectively
- Ep. 038 – Transitioning through trauma – Moving into life’s next adventure w/ William Burnett
- Ep. 037 – Pain free?!, consent and collecting – Not so regular Joe interview w/ Kathy Rast