Mover. Dancer. Footbagger. Connector.
Connecting curious dudes to the power of rhythm so they can move with confidence and freedom!
Find Grant via:
Life is done better with rhythm
Dancing since its conception has been used as a way to tell a story, release energy and express ones emotions. And in this episode we talk about just that with Grant Thomas. Though out the episode Grant takes us on a pathway of exploring rhythm and what it means to harness and express rhythm through tools like dance. What benefits we can feel and achieve from dancing as well as a great way to share what’s on our minds through a physical form.
Enjoy the show!
Grants tips to start finding your rhythm
- Firstly define what rhythm and dance means to you.
- Listen to some music that moves you.
- Start with something simple. Like a side step or even marching.
- Then add in some hand taps or slaps.
- Keep it a safe space.
Ep. 048 – Unlocking your creativity w/ Brady Brewer – The Let me take a Selfie Podcast
- Ep. 048 – Unlocking your creativity w/ Brady Brewer
- Ep. 047 – The art of decision making w/ Dr Shyam Barr
- Ep. 046 – The effects of exercise on our whole bodily systems
- Ep. 045 – Managing my rheumatic pains – Not so regular Joe interview w/ Liesbeth Vander Elst
- Ep. 044 – Why strength training is important