Liesbeth Vander Elst
Liesbeth’s second job as a sports psychologist. where she mostly helps professional athletes improve their mental strength. She’s always been fascinated by sport, even as a child.
One of her fields of expertise is breathing techniques, and coaches people in ice bathing. She is even currently writing a book about it.
Find Liesbeth via:
After being diagnosed with spondyloarthritis in 2015, Leisbeth was told “she would never be able to run again”. The inflammation in her body would prevent her from this kind of physical activity.
After trying to her suppress symptoms with NSAIDs (which had no effect), she decided to take back control over her health by healing from within.
Lisbeth take us through her journey on getting on top of her rheumatic pains.
Enjoy the show!
Links of interest
Ep. 048 – Unlocking your creativity w/ Brady Brewer – The Let me take a Selfie Podcast
- Ep. 048 – Unlocking your creativity w/ Brady Brewer
- Ep. 047 – The art of decision making w/ Dr Shyam Barr
- Ep. 046 – The effects of exercise on our whole bodily systems
- Ep. 045 – Managing my rheumatic pains – Not so regular Joe interview w/ Liesbeth Vander Elst
- Ep. 044 – Why strength training is important